Pregnancy is a beautiful and remarkable experience, a special time in our lives, full of amazing changes and giddy anticipation. Whether it’s your first, second, third or last pregnancy, you may want to document it because time flies by so fast and before you blink your little one is here and in your arms. And what better way to document this incredible journey than a cute maternity shoot? Especially when you are between 28 and 32 weeks.
Here, we have put together 30 beautiful maternity shoot ideas that can help you get that perfect shot you deserve.
1. Let the African in you come alive with a sexy floor-length Ankara dress
2. Show off the star of the show – the bump in a two-piece Ankara wrapper!
3. Take it to the dessert — or a place that looks like it, you in a transparent dress that shows your bump beautifully and your partner in a well-tailored suit.
4. Dress like a Queen from Tanzania and flaunt that bump while at it.
5. You can never go wrong with yellow, be it a floor-length dress or a piece of wrapper. Just make sure you are posing in a garden rounded by trees or flowers.
6. Keep it simple with a pretty dress and a nice background.
7. Why go out when you can take a beautiful shoot laying on your bed? Just put on a beautiful makeover and flaunt that bump:-)
8. Try the royal-themed family shoot with your hubby and older kids.
9. Get a beautiful figure-hugging dress and pose in a studio or a beautiful field
10. If you must flaunt cleavage than do it in a pretty suit jacket and pant
11. Try the good oldie love symbol over our bump
12. A kiss to the bump
13. Glitters, glitters and more glitters
14. Go topless and let your man do the rest…
15. If you want to dare it all and go bare do it with a touch of yellow, white and gold and some flowers!
16. Denim on denim wouldn’t be a bad idea
17. You, your bump and the sea.
19. Mummy and me shoot with your little princess
20. Be creative and turn your maternity shoot into a gender reveal
21. Go matching-matching with your girls
22. Keep it simple
23. An all-black (you can go with your favorite colour) ensemble
24. Express your love in a creative way
25. Flaunt that bump with your mini-me
26. Take your camera a little higher.
27. Ever wondered what tiny shoes are used for? Here you go!
28. You can use a placard to show how far along you are
29. Show off the stretch marks filled or no stretch marks bump
30. What’re your cravings? Incorporate it into your shoot.
Wait, before you go, let us know which one you prefer in the comment section below. Or your favourite isn’t here? Let us know and we will add it to the next list!
P:s: all images contain links to their various sources. Click!